Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Trip to MN...

Here are a few pictures from Jeremy and I's trip to MN. We had a blast. We traveled Non-rev and the flights were great! We even got business class on Air Tran on the trip home. So cool! We were totally exhausted from all the running around and lack of sleep, but it was a great trip.

Poor Jeremy. He had to meet so many people and that was just my mom's half of the family. He met: Dad, Pat(brother), Pete(brother), Sara(sister), Mom, Grandparents(3 sets), 4 aunts and uncles, 4 cousins, and 2 second cousins... whew!!!


Jeremy, I and Mom's dog, Lily in front of my Mom's tree


Mom, Jeremy and I


Awesome light display. The helicopter's blades spin!!!


We landed in Boston, having missed the first snowfall!!


Back in RKD with snow everywhere!!!

No comments: