Monday, September 3, 2007

Finish summing up...

So to finish summing up my week in MN:

I got to go up to my sisters on Tuesday and meet her roommates new little boy!! Jackson is 9 1/2 months old and is so cute!! His personality is really starting to show and wow is he just awesome!! He adores my sister and she adores him right back. It's so fun to watch them interact!!

On Wednesday, I went to my Aunt Kathi's house to see her, U. Randy, Kim, Grandpa and Grandma Mary. We grilled and chatted and sipped on some wine... It was nice and stressfree and just simply fun!

I went a visited with some friends of mine from college today and met the latest addition to the family. Mackenzie(i think that is spelled right) is very cute, at 5 weeks. She doesn't do much yet, but smile, but I'm sure she'll be just as much fun as her big sister, who is 2 1/2.

I went dancing with my mom and bunch of her friends on Friday night.... Oh, so much fun. They all know the band and mom always has a part in ride around sally(I think thats the name of the song!) It's awesome.

I went to a family reunion of sorts(kind of) yesterday on my dad's side of the family. I got to see all my family plus a few extra cousins here and there! Also found out that my Uncle and his wife are expecting baby number 2 in march... yea another project added to the calendar!!! Then I got to see a friend of mine from high school that I haven't seen in a few years. It was good to catchup and spend some time with her.

Then after 2 hours of sleep, I woke up, packed and headed for MSP. Now, I'm back in Detroit area, going to bed to get some sleep and enjoy my last day off.... ah.... what a great trip!! Can't wait to do it again... makes my stress go away and helps me be at peace.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Katie, that sounds like a great vacation. I love Minnesota. I hope one day I can say I was able to dance again.

Unknown said...

Katie, I was wondering if you could send me a picture of the Heart Shaped Rosary Cloth to put with the pattern.

Here is my email: Cora.Levesque@shaw.ca

Cora