Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh another day in Michigan

So I was super busy with work for like 3 weeks. I had some boredom on the road at the hotel but at least I was moving. Then work died down. There were lots of guys in training and I kept getting pushed down the list and wasn't flying... I haven't flown for about 2 weeks... THAT SUCKS!! I still have to be close to the airport in case some calls in sick or something weird, so I've been super bored. I've been knitting, exercising, watching crap t.v., etc. But my eating has been on pretty good track. That is one thing that is easier when you are at home all the time. I just wish I wasn't broke. Tonight is payday though, so that will help things a ton. I have made a prayer shawl for my cousin who has been diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer. She is doing extremely well, but a prayer shawl is always nice. She is in her early 20's with a brand new baby... so prayers are always a good thing.
I'm going home to MN this weekend for doctor's appointments and other activites... I'm sure I'll be busy as usual... but I've been so bored, I'm just dying for something to do. I'm gonna spend some time with my sister who I love to death. She's just the coolest.

During the GM strike here in Detroit area, we would go drive around and honk at the picketers... I didn't necessarily support or not support the strike, but it sure did burn some time!! Anyway, enough babbling for now... have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ok Katie, You know I am only about 1 1/2 hours from Ann Arbor. (It is actually more, but I have a heavy foot) I do have 2 little ones, but we are always game for a nice day out and about...........
Just a thought if you ever have so many days of no fly time and bored........