Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What a day!!

So Friday at work it started a bit confusing and frustrating and I'm not sure why. Everything was bugging me and set the tone for the day. I did one trip to Tortola, and then went to Vieques...
Well I got to Vieques and the ramp agent said, "I have 1 revenue passenger and 7 non-rev's". Meaning a bunch of fellow co-workers had spent the day there. Well, I was in NO mood to deal with all of them. So I put some tunes on my headset and jammed out for a few minutes. Then they all walk out, they are yelling at me, "hey Katie" "Que Paso"(what's up?) "KATIE O" and they were all in a super good mood... I'm sure the drinking on the beach all day didn't hurt any!!!
So They pile in and off we go. We are cracking up all the way to San Juan. They totally made my day. As we were coming in to land, they all put their hands in the air like they were on a roller coaster and were hootin' and hollerin'. Then I had a great landing and they started chanting, "katie katie katie" and saying, Let's go again, lets go again... " Well it turned my day from frustrating to awesome. So I headed off for my last round trip and it was a gorgeous night. What a beautiful day!!! Here is a picture of the whole crew!!!




1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

That made me smile Katie, I love it when God sends the perfect thing or person or people to turn a day around.