Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Trip to PHX

So I went to PHX for a few days to see my friends. I needed a little recharging while I am struggling with some things in my life. The first few pictures are from my visit with Daren and Jeanne and their 3 gorgeous kids; Sydnee, Dillen and Ethen. I have known this family for 7 years and watched these dolls grow up. Daren and Jeanne are 2 of the best friends of have...

From PHX visit February 2009

Here is a picture of Dillen, I and Ethen reading a bedtime story.

From PHX visit February 2009

Dillen, Daren, Sydnee, Katie, Jeanne, Ethen, one big happy family

From PHX visit February 2009

Sydnee, Katie, Ethen and Dillen taking a silly picture!

From Pics of me by Kris Commerford


A picture that Kris took of me near her house. ]


From Pics of me by Kris Commerford


Here's more of me!

From Pics of me by Kris Commerford


Me at the horsetrack... it was my first time and it was super fun!!!

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Katie you look fabulous. I love your hair. So happy you look too. I think Phoenix was GOOD for you

Wendy said...

Katie you look wonderful...I hope everything works out for you and you make the right choices for you and you only....
HUGS