Friday, February 13, 2009

Fly West

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the Pilots, Flight attendants and passengers aboard flight 3407 that was lost last night in Buffalo, New York. It hits close to home for me and my friends and family. It makes my family sad and nervous. They worry about me. I appreciate that, but I hate for it to put burden on them. God be with them all and lift them up. Give the families strength and peace.

if you have a few seconds, throw a prayer or good thought out to those in mourning today. They will appreciate the thought!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I have been praying Katie, and I also prayed for you too. I know you will be safe, but things like this can cause doubt to creep in, and I just prayed you would not be affected. Love ya.