Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

So i started a post last week with all of our christmas pictures, but I am gonna flake out and just share the facebook link:

Holidays 2009

We had a fantastic holiday season, capped with a visit from my mom, a nice low key new year's of games, rum and a quick nap before midnight(for me). We are starting our new year off right with a great vacation to the Caribbean... San Juan, St. Croix and Vieques is on the ticket!! I can't wait and we are going to have a fabulous time, I know it!

I am so lucky and blessed with my life right now. I have a wonderful man who I am sooo blessed to have be a part of my life... and 2010 is starting off right. I can't wait to see where our adventures take us... it's gonna be an exciting and dynamic year, that's for sure!!!

No comments: