Thursday, February 18, 2010

Big Changes

So life has changed quickly around Owls Head. Jeremy left for training at the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) on Super Bowl Sunday. I miss him like crazy. I miss the little things: cuddling, chatting, cooking, cleaning, running errands, etc. Never thought in my life I would want to be with someone so much. I went down to visit him over Valentine's Weekend and it was so hard to leave. Only 8 more days until I get to see him again.

He is doing so well down there. He is doing well in his classroom work and is liking what he is learning. He is working hard in PT and getting stronger every day. He feels like he is on the biggest loser with 2 Jillian's there kicking his ass. He is be even more smokin' hot then he was before! is that possible!?!?!? :)

I am one tough cookie, but am missing him so much. i keep myself busy with long days at work(like I have a choice), visiting him every other weekend and filling the other weekends with trips to see friends and family.

I have had numerous offers from friends in the Boston area for a place to stay so that I can maximize my time with Jeremy when I do get to go to him. that really makes my life easier. What great people I have surrounding me!! I couldn't get anymore lucky!!

Keep working hard, Jeremy!! I will see you soon. I miss you so terribly!! :) I love you!

No comments: