Wednesday, January 9, 2008

in the winter dumps? Heres a swap!

In the winter dumps? I'm gonna do the following swap to shake the icky winterness:

http://dishclothexchange.blogspot.com/

1. Do you knit, crochet, or do both?
Knit primarily, trying to learn crochet

2. What types of needles do you enjoy using for making dishcloths?
size 7 knitpick interchangables

3. What types of cotton do you enjoy using for making dishcloths? Is there any that you've been wanting to try?

peaches n cream, sugar n cream, cotton tots

4. What color(s) are your kitchen and bath decorated in (if any)?

no scheme in kitchen, bathrooms are burgundy and the other is yellow(lots of ducks)

5. What are your favorite colors for yarns? Least favorite?

Am learning to love wool! never used it before just a week ago. Love cotton. Prolly my least sought after right now is acrylic. I have so much acrylic i don't need more!

6. Do you like Winter, or do you count the days until it ends?

I wanna move back to Arizona... so yea, i'm ready for it to go away.

7. What's your favorite way to brighten your day when you're down in the dumps?

knit and go to tanning bed(not good for me, but once a week helps me deal with the cloudiness of michigan)

8. What is your favorite treat to indulge in when your down in the dumps?

I love sushi... brightens my day(but it's expensive!!) My favorite thing to have it I can afford it!

9. Do you drink coffee? Tea? Cocoa?

coffee mostly and I love cocoa!!

10. If you could take a vacation starting tomorrow and go anywhere for one week and money were no object, where would you go and what would you do?

New Zealand... do it all!!!

11. Do you have any allergies or aversions your pal should be aware of?

NOPE!

No comments: