Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Video's from home...

So I'm gonna try to post some video's... not sure how they will work out. The first is of my 2nd cousin, Devin, takin' a digger onto the floor... but he never cried... we all laughed at him!!




This is one of him blowing raspberries on the window of the waiting room... He was a great distraction while we waited for my mom to get out of surgery(who is doing fabulously, I spoke with her again tonight!! Thanks again for the prayers everyone)



And the last is a little flashback to my college career and what I spent many hours watching... good old SCSU HOCKEY!!! OH YEA!!! Dad scored tickets and Dad, Kim, Pete and I went to the game. We were down 2-0 with about 14 minutes left in the 3rd and came back to score 3 goals to beat UND Fighting Sioux 3-2. My voice was hoarse, but it was so fun to see it again!!



Thats all I have... which is plenty for one night. I had a trip tonight that cancelled 100 miles from the airport and we had to come back. So now we sit, "hot Crew", just waiting for a trip to go out. Have a good night!!

Katie O

No comments: