Saturday, August 4, 2007

Another day...

So here I sit in Detroit... bored, just waiting for my next trip. I'm number one, (yes I know you all love me) on the board at work, meaning that the next trip out that my company gets, I get to fly! OH YEA! Love the flight time, hate the heat. Our planes have no air conditioning, so when it is 90 outside, it's about 150 degree's inside that plane... talk about swamp a$s! But not much else is going on. I'm on a '17 days in a row' type of work week, or weeks, as it turns out. Can't wait for that to be over. Only 2 weeks left! Oh yea!

On the knitting side of things, I'm working on a KAL that looks like a dolphin or fish of some kind. I am getting ready to send out a gift to a friend who just had a baby... which reminds me, I need to take a picture of that before it goes out! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: