Thursday, August 2, 2007

Blogging...




So I'm new to the whole "blogging" phenomenan that is going on! But I'm going to try my best. I travel extensively and this is probably a great way to keep in touch with my family and friends and share my knitting adventures.

I love to knit, but am keeping it simple (in my eyes) for a bit. Here a few pics of stuff I've done. I am newly knitting dishcloths and will be sending some over seas to my uncle and people he is serving our country with. I knit blankets for new arrivals into our world and my friends and family are keeping me very busy!! ;)

I'm going to do my best to keep up with my blog... I guess we'll see! Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Katie, those scarves are beautifil. I just made one that I gave to out local dollar store manager because he has been ordering me specialty yarns and holding as many as I want in his office, nice guy.

The dishcloth pattern is called wave pool, here is the link to the pattern, I made so many of them I know the pattern by heart. LOL

http://www.knitwits-heaven.com/wavepool.htm

By the way, I used size 3 needles so I could get two cloths from one ball of cotton since I needed so many. I made a total of 31 by the time I was finished.

DawnK said...

Those scarves are lovely! You do a great job!

Wendy said...

I found your first post......I started mine because I always had so much going on and needed a vent and was taking up so much of the LOVES group...now look at me...

Wendy said...

I found your first post......I started mine because I always had so much going on and needed a vent and was taking up so much of the LOVES group...now look at me...