Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Topic #3 and other stuff

Topic of The Week #3

Well, this is a easy topic of the week. I am interested to see what my pal has, so I can see what to get them. Just another way to get to know our swap partner!! So, 2 pics: 1 of dishcloth yarn stash and 1 of your notions you use for making dishcloths.

I will post some pics later... I need to get some pics up of my trip back to MN and from my trip on Sunday to deliver Super Bowl Champion hats to NY... long night, but kinda fun since I'm a huge football fan. I'll go get to work on those pics...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok so here is what 5.774 NY Giant Championship hats look like in a Falcon 20 jet at 4 am, the same night as the Super Bowl:


Here are some photo's from my quick trip home to see Patrick(the tallest) before he leaves for Australia for 6 months. The first ones are them tickling me under my chin(I know weird place to be ticklish) and the other are us being a little crazy!!!


last one is of my little cousin... its a video and at the very beginning you can hear her saying "Oldakowski"... and she isn't even 2!!!! That's a hard last name!!! I remember having to spell that sucker in Kindergarten!!

I hope everyone has a great day!!!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

i meant to ask you Katie, where in NY did you deliver those hats? Was it Albany by any chance??? Next time I need to know maybe I can meet you there sometime.