Sunday, March 16, 2008

The family just gets bigger....

So I am the oldest of the the grandchildren on both sides of my HUGE family!! My dad's youngest brother(Greg) and his wife(Anne) just added the youngest yesterday(Lydia, I am pretty sure)!!! Mom and baby are doing well. I just mailed the blanket I made for her today... so it will go out priority mail tomorrow and get them quickly I hope. It's a 29 year spread between the oldest and youngest! So crazy!! Here are the goodies that were in the box.(oh, and a little shirt with an airplane on it... I know, I know!)

Little green hat and matching booties for Lydia.


Little hat for Big Sister Kelanie!!



And here is the blanket for Lydia. Nice soft yellow in a pinwheel pattern... I love it!!
Oh and here is a picture of the Proud big sister from February.









Here is the newest addition:

Lydia Claire
March 15, 2008
4:07 pm
7 lbs, 1 oz
19" long


Here are both of them together!!!
Kelanie and Lydia

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am the oldest on both sides too. I have 2 little cousins that are 7 and 5 yrs old. I'm 38.