Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Kansas City Here I come...

Ok, so I already went there... last week in fact. But here are the pics. Nothing dramatic happened which is always a good thing in Aviation. We went to Kansas City from Detroit. Dropped off 5100 pounds of metal sheeting, stamped out for Ford. Then we had to deliver 2 parts(all of 25 pounds) to Teterboro, New Jersey for Sprint so they could fix their cell phone tower. Here are some of my fave pics...

Here is the ramp at Teterboro... there is, I don't even know how many, millions of dollars worth of airplane in this photo... and that is about 1/5 of the planes on the ramp. Don't tell me there isn't money in NYC and surrounding areas.








Here is a multi Million dollar airplane... Gulfstream 5, or as we lovingly call it... a G-5. My first officer replied, "I would give my left nut to fly that airplane for the rest of my life." That is the love we have for these planes... they are phenomenal.




Here is a Citation 10. Another plane that I especially would love to fly. Ahhh.... smell the money of the people flying that thing!!!






And here is one of the helicoptor's in Trump's Fleet. Not his though. His is huge and all pimped out... this is just a baby!!






Last but not least, a view from my office on the way home... AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Here's a flickr link to see the rest of the pictures:(I hope the link works)

http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j83/flygirl_1313/March252008/

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Here's the view from my office, Love it, too funny. You know I want your job, right?