Sunday, April 20, 2008

Crazy week!! Couch to 5k week 2!!

So for 3 days last week, all I did was sleep, eat and fly... not kidding... everytime we got were legal to fly there was a trip for us again... so we work, get to our destination, get dinner/breakfast/lunch, go sleep and do it all over again... I'm not complaining, but man does your whole schedule and everything get messed up.

We flew our last trip, on our way back to YIP(my home airport), leaving at 1 am and getting in at 1 pm... long day... then I slept for 17 hours, with a few wake-ups here and there. Man did I need that bad!!! I'm better now...

So yesterday, I did Week 2, Day 1 of my Couch to 5k adventure... definitely harder then week one, but that's the whole point right!? I am feeling better, my legs feel stronger, my breathing is getting better when I run and my back feels better...

My insurance only covers 24 visits to the chiropractor each year, so every 2 weeks, I was aching to go to the chiro.. well, now that I've been exercising very consistently for 3 weeks my back is much better and I'm on week 3 and I don't feel like I need to go yet. So i guess that is good progress... now if the scale will move and the clothes would fit better, I would be a little happier... I'm trying to recover from my biggest weight yo yo of my life, as most of you know... and I want to make it a permanent change(I know that sounds so cliche) but i really do. I hope you all a happy Sunday...

No comments: